Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 4- August 4, 2010


Another rainy day. I swear, it doesn't even feel like summer. Since there's nothing else to do (& Brian's softball game got rescheduled for Friday) we played with the dog after dinner! My two boys, I love them! And how gorgeous does my fiance's eyes look in this picture?? Gosh I love him!

You know, I read in a book once that when you become a mother (No, I don't actually consider myself a true mother, but I do feel like one to my puppy baby), you loose a lot of pictures of yourself because you're usually the one behind the camera. I guess they were right, I mean don't even have a picture of me on here yet! Every Thursday we go out for wings, so maybe tomorrow I'll finally make a debut on my blog! ;)

Goodnight all! Thanks for reading :)

1 comment: